- Show up only for milestones, but never for the mundane.
- Disregard your health.
- Lecture your child on the benefits of a clean bedroom.
- Drop off your children at church on Sunday and pick them up when they're done.
- Take your kids to the movies or give them money when they earn good grades; withhold favors when they don’t.
- Buy a big screen TV and then say you can’t afford piano lessons.
- Ask your son to find the Bible on Christmas Eve.
- Flirt with waitresses.
- Avoid touching your children whenever possible.
- Mistreat their mother.