1. No breastfeeding or mucus plugs (yuck)
2. Playing Wii Mario Cart with my 5 year old son counts as "quality time"
3. Cultural expectations are low, really low
4. The kids only want mommy in the middle of the night
5. My son is in kindergarden. He had a day last fall called "All About Me," where he told the class about himself and his family. He was asked, "What do your mommy and daddy like to do?" His reply: "Daddy loves watching football on TV. Mommy loves cooking." I was thrilled with his response...mommy wasn't.